Activate HD mode.
- Received the Q30 Television 2015 - 2016 Newscast Rookie of the Year award,
- Served as a co-executive producer for the Q30 Newscast during 2016 - 2017,
- Currently serves as the production manager, overseeing the producers of all the station's shows
Office of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications:
- Accepted a position as a production assistant in May 2016 with Quinnipiac Productions,
- Hosted seven Quinnipiac Live! streams for the office of admissions on the different schools at
Quinnipiac, with the end goal of attracting potential students,
- In June 2017, the first episode of "Behind the Bobcats," a series that Joel helped edit was
awarded a bronze Telly.
Alpha Sigma Phi - Theta Tau:
- Served on the fraternity standards board and as the health and safety director
- Currently serves as the Coordinator of Live Channels, managing all fraternity social media
- Served as multimedia chair for QTHON Miracle Network Dance Marathon 2018 until
Residence Hall Council (RHC):
- Represented Quinnipiac at five (four regional, one national) National Association of College
and University Residence Halls conferences
- Represented his freshman residence hall as its president
- Joined Executive Board as the National Communications Coordinator for 2016 - 2017
Additionally, Joel is a member of the Adobe Student Advisory Board. The Adobe Student Advisory Board is an exclusive panel of students that works directly with Adobe to shape the relationship between students and Adobe.